1. Total number of books I own? I live with a book collector, not by profession, by hobby. I've tried to put a moratorium on the book buying until I have a house with a book room...its not working out so well. If I can include multiple copies of the same book because the covers are different, somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 - 1000. I stopped counting at 500.
2. The last book I bought? The Eyre Affair, Jasper Fford and Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much. Purchased on the same day. Yes, I'm violating my own moratorium.
3. The last book I read? Its really five books, but the entire Hitchhiker's series. I've never been so ready to be done with a series. Oh, and I'm still trying to finish Anna Karenina....but oh, so depressing
4. Five books that mean a lot to me? This one is really hard. How does one choose only five books!
America, Democracy Inaction, Jon Stewart. I have never laughed so hard at any book EVER.
the Ramona books, Beverly Cleary. I couldn't get enough of the pesty Ramona as a kid.
The Great Gatsby
- I'm sensing a trend in depressing literature. hmmm....let's trying something lighter
Bridge Jones Diary.